Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

I ducked myself when I saw it...

Well...I really have few words for this.  I wonder if Bush actually said anything specific to set off this shoe-throwing contest or if it was just the opportunity that this reporter was waiting for.  Training day-in and day-out for this moment ...the moment where he could throw his shoes at BUSH.

He would only get 2 chances...if that!  How small a window of opportunity.  I'm sure he trained hard.  Unfortunately, Bush has been training too.  That "duck/dodge" was the duck of no amateur.  That was a professionally trained dodger.

"You have to respect this man's restraint. With nearly 1,000,000 Iraqis dead as a result of George's war, flying shoes are practically flowers and candy." -Micheal Moore




oh and did you here the reporter screaming at the end?  He was surely hurt.  It seemed everyone laid a firm hand on him to ensure he subdued.  And Bush...with his usual dumbfounded face.  Wow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funniest thing I've seen all year. What a way to go out. I welcome 2009. Give 2008 the Boot!

amirah. said...

lol! oh man this was funny. but yeah I agree. he definitely ducked like he's been through that before!

thelegacymaker said...

Bush obviously didn't see anything wrong about this either...I think someone should have informed him on the Iraqi form of disrespect before he made these comments...I welcome 2009 as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsj9YHfLU4g

thelegacymaker said...

Muntadar al-Zaidi has suffered a broken hand, broken ribs and internal bleeding, as well as an eye injury, his older brother, Dargham, told the BBC.

Post a Comment

ShareThis